• MIZAN BODY WORK > BOOK NOW
• SHOP FOR WOMB CARE SUPPLIES
Mizan Therapy : : Womb Care
• Nutritional Guidelines
• Self-Care practices
Addressing issues in the Reproductive System,
Digestive System + Emotional Health
- Do you suffer from Menstrual Pain?
- Are you struggling with Fertility issues?
- Do you have digestive issues or IBS?
- Are your menopausal symptoms embarrassing?
- Have you had abdominal surgery or a c-section?
- Are you pregnant or have you just had a baby?
Mizan (pronounced like Milan) is an Arabic word that means Balance.
The anatomical womb is held in suspension in the middle of the pelvis by 8 ligaments.
Many factors can cause an imbalance in this delicate positioning. When the womb is not centrally balanced and she swells to the size a grapefruit during menstruation. This pushes on other organs in the lower pelvis and tends to cause all kinds of problems. Pain, stagnation of lymph and blood flow or nerve impingement, to mention a few of the issues this can cause.
In Mizan Therapy we primarily seek to invite the uterus back to it's natural physical state of balance, by increasing blood flow, oxygenation and lymph into these ligaments.
Massaging these areas also naturally benefits and treats digestive and elimination issues.
We employ timeless healing techniques from an array of traditional cultures around the world. Cultures that hold the Wisdom of how to care for, nurture and heal Women's (and Men's) Bodies - naturally, non-invasively and respectfully.
- Repositions the uterus
- Balances the hormonal system
- Enables the uterus to cleanse herself of old blood, including clots
- Increases blood circulation to the uterus
- Reduces toxicity and inflamed tissues, which eases pain
- Eases stress, anxiety and emotional trauma that can lead to irregular cycles
- Repositions the uterus, making menstruation more efficient
- Promotes hormonal balance and feedback between the uterus and ovaries
- Encourages rich, oxygenated blood to the reproductive organs
- Breaks down scar tissue and adhesions
- Strengthens the liver to enhance metabolism of hormones
- Rebalances the hormonal system and helps the feedback system between the reproductive organs
- Clears congestion
- Brings rich, oxygenated blood to the ovaries
- Helps to reduce inflammation
- Can break up scar tissue within the fallopian tubes
- Can eliminate fluid build up in the fallopian tubes
- Brings rich, oxygenated blood to the ovaries and testes
- Can increase the quality and quantity of sperm
- Can increase libido
- A relaxed diaphragm helps the digestion of food
- Helps speed up the elimination of waste through the digestive system
- Releases trapped wind and bloating
- Promotes bowel movements to eliminate waste and prevent the body from re-absorbing toxins means for elimination
- Eases stress for a more relaxed digestive system
- Helps to increase confidence in intuition – that gut feeling
- Helps the body to let go of past trauma
- Eases stress and anxiety
Consider Mizan Bodywork + Empowered Healing Info + Self-Care Practices For The Following :
• Irregular Cycles
• POCS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
• Fertility Issues & IVF Optimization
• Miscarriage Recovery
• Termination Recovery
• Pregnancy Nausea
• Pelvic Pain
• Menstrual / Menopausal Migraines
• Pubis Symphis Issues
• Urinary Issues
• Recurrent Bladder or Yeast Infections
• Low Backache
• Digestive problems
• IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
• Abdominal Surgery or C-section Recovery
In Mizan we also make Dietary Recommendations for Healing
I integrate what I have learnt experientially and studied from The Medical Medium, Anthony William's material and ground breaking protocols. These have personally changed my life and improoved my health exponentially.
He brings us radical physiological information regarding the true cause of Fibroids, Endometriosis, PCOS and Mystery Infertility, that's decades ahead of it's time.
His nutritional solutions, that are healing millions globally, weave seemlessly into the natural non-invasive approaches of Mizan, that I will support you in, to the degree you feel drawn to engage with them.
Body work + informational sessions in Mount Dandenong
(40 mins from Melbourne CBD)
Located on a property we've named "The Sanctaury" because it's encircled & held by the Presence of 150ft Gum Trees. Eucalyptus Trees are known to be 'The Standing Sentinels Of Healing'.
It's worth the drive to come and join me in my Womb Sanctuary, deep in the forest on the peak of Mount Dandenong.
You're also invited, weather permitting, to relax and ground after your session in the beautiful gardens at The Womb Sanctuary.
"Thank you SO much darling! I cannot believe how different I feel after just the one session. My belly, and diaphragm are so relaxed and I feel so much more life energy able to move through me! Lots of releases and crazy dreams as well! SO GOOD!
Your altar is beautiful! x x x"
Warmly, Kassandra : : Nelson, New Zealand
ZERO SYMPTOMSscroll ↓ for all
"Holy shit! I started bleeding today and it caught me completely by surprise because I had zero of the symptoms I've been getting lately leading into a bleed!
And yesterday was one of the most stressful days of my life and I can’t believe I handled it so calmly given it was the day before bleeding started!
I think the two Mizan treatments I received played a MASSIVE role with this!
Rebecca : : Sunshine Coast, Australia
SO VERY GENEROUS
"I experienced a Mizan treatment with Barbara, and it was amazing!. After the session, I felt light, full of peace and completely harmonised.
Barbara is so very generous with her offering. A worthy experience for all women.
So much gratitude to you lovely x x x"
Charlott : : Melbourne, Australia
I've been awakening, healing & working within the timeless Ways Of The Womb over the past 20 years - as a Birth Doula, as a Pregnancy Photographer, globally as a Workshop Facilitator & in the Healing Arts.
I carry deep Medicine of the Womb-Heart.
The stories I've thrown into the fire have forged and activated these depths.
One of my greatest joys is to share the knowledge I’ve attained & transmit the healing I’ve embodied - thus far.
This is my soul’s calling.
I tend a holy flame that together with our men, we may Envision, Dream & Create our world anew from the inside-out, in celebration and in the hot wild fierce fire of Love - Wisely & Powerfully!
- I'm a survivor who has done & will always continue to do the deep internal work to emerge from and forever thrive after:
- fake spiritual teachers
- deception and mind control
- I'm a qualified Mizan Therapist
Mizan Therapy is a Traditional Reproductive Healing modality that has ancient roots in many Cultures around the world. Cultures that hold the Wisdom of how to care for, nurture and heal Women's Bodies - naturally, non-invasively and respectfully.
- I'm a trained and embodied Golden Lotus Practitioner
Golden Lotus is a series of meditations, movement practices, sexual and spiritual energy education modules which cultivate Spiritual Awakening, Sexual Activation and Embodied Sovereignty. It is founded in the Ancient Taoist approach to Awakening, the Female Body and Reproductive System.
- I'm an Advanced Liquid Crystals Practitioner
The Liquid Crystals are vibrational geometric remedies held in pure water, comprising The Earth's Evolutionary Mineral Therapy.
COMPLETED LIQUID CRYSTAL COURSES:
∞ Practitioner Training - Level 1 (2011) & Advanced (2014 + 2017)
∞ The Crystalline Seeds of Physical Healing (2012)
∞ The Crystalline Way of Oneness (2012)
∞ The Crystalline Consciousness Directives / The 12 Crystal Skulls (2012)
∞ The Star Child Directives 1 (2013) & 2 (2014)
∞ The Teachers of the Great Oceans 1 (2013) & 2 (2019)
∞ The Garment Of Stars (2016)
∞ Art of The Shadow Warrior - The Shadow Chaser Series (2016)
∞ The Liquid Trees - Earth Healing for Love & Relationships (2017)
∞ TLC Practically - The Pleiadian Way (2018)
∞ The Roles Of Love (Liquid Trees.2) (2019)
S E S S I O N • I N F O
Beyond our 1 : 1 sessions, Natural Healing Methods require committment to self-care practices & possible life-style changes.
This is why initially, a series of 3 monthly sessions is recommended for optimal support towards beginning to make some of these changes.
(If you have fertility issues, weekly sessions could be called for during your first month of working with me.)
I offer a price-break when you committ to a 3 session package
NOTE: Your two subsequent sessions do not have to be paid for up-front, however you'll be required to book your next follow-up at the conclusion of a session. If more than a month lapses between your intended subsequent sessions, the hourly rate will revert from the concession pricing back to the regular single session rate
you may book at my regular rates one session at a time at intervals that suit your needs.
Can I receive a Mizan Treatment during my period?